söndag 8 november 2009

YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION (Chicago)

"You know our love was meant to be The kind of love that lasts forever
And I need you here with me From tonight until the end of time
You should know, everywhere I go You're always on my mind, in my heart In my soul
You're the meaning in my life You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me I wanna have you hear me sayin' No one needs you more than I need you..."

Var tungt att lämna dig idag. Ha det så bra som möjligt. Du gör mig stolt!...och mycket mer.

ALL min KÄRLEK till DIG!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Fint inlägg/Sarah

Saknar- Jacken min älskade hund.

Saknar- Jacken min älskade hund.

TÄNKVÄRT:

Att ta det första steget är den viktigaste delen av varje upptäcktsfärd, och utan tvekan den mest betydelsefulla
/ Platon